> How To > Music Tips >
🎄 Merry Christmas ☃️ May you be healthy, happy, and worry-free!🎊
Christmas is a Christian holiday that commemorates and celebrates the birth of Jesus Christ. Christmas is one of the most widely spread and celebrated festivals in the world, which lasts from December 24th to January 6th of the next year.
Suffering from work for the whole year, every Christmas, we refresh ourselves by spending lazy time with our family and friends. With the attendance of delicious and abundant food, delicate gifts, joyful Christmas decorations, and delightful Christmas songs, we savor the moment during the unique festival.
Without music, the festive atmosphere would be reduced by most. Every holiday has its own holiday songs, and Christmas is no exception. What is your favorite Christmas song? As Christmas approaches, for your sake, follow us to check the recommendations of Christmas hot songs in 2023 and download the preferred Christmas songs as local MP3 for free playback on any device via various programs.
This part is about brief recommendations for several popular Christmas songs. And we will share where you can find more Christma songs to download. If you are not interested in this part, you can scroll down to get your preferred Christmas songs downloaded as local MP3 by following the steps in the next part.
The repertoire of Christmas songs is very rich. There are five of the most classic Christmas songs, and you'll hear these familiar melodies every Christmas. Hearing them, you will naturally feel the Christmas spirit.
1. Jingle Bells - This is a children's song written and composed by James Lord Pierpont. In 1857, the students of Boston Holiday School sang it in a church on Thanksgiving, and it soon became a popular classic Christmas song. The name of the song wasn't originally called Jingle Bells, but One Horse Open Sleigh. When it was reprinted in 1859, the name was changed to Jingle Bells. The song goes: "Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle bells, Jingle all the way. Oh, what fun it is to ride, in a one-horse open sleigh..." The bright melody, joyful scene, and touching children's chorus make this song the most important Christmas repertoire in the past 150 years and the most famous song in the world.
2. We Wish You A Merry Christmas – This song originated in the western countryside of England in the 16th century, and is a traditional cheerful Christmas song. This Christmas carol originated from the British tradition. On Christmas Eve, everyone would give the carolers Christmas food, such as figgy pudding (figgy pudding), which is very similar to the current Christmas pudding (Christmas pudding). It is one of the few references in the West to celebrate the New Year. It is a traditional carol and is often the last song sung by carolers, in order to wish for a happy and joyous Christmas.
3. White Christmas – This song is sung by Bing Crosby. This song is popular all over the world. Artists from many countries have covered this song. Until now, this cross-century song is still played on the streets. It was included in the Guinness Book of World Records as the "best-selling single" in the United States and the United Kingdom and is one of the most famous Christmas songs in the world.
4. All I Want for Christmas Is You – This song is sung by Mariah Carey, written and composed by Mariah Carey and Walter Avancyv, and included in the album "Merry Christmas" on November 1, 1994. This song combines the cheerful atmosphere of Christmas and the anticipation and joy between lovers. It is a fast-paced love song and a soulful work by Mariah Carey. It turns thousands of words into a song, making people believe in the beauty of Christmas Snow Night and the existence of Santa Claus. While the song expresses the singer's love for his lover, it is also accompanied by the finishing touch of the sleigh bells, which outlines the festive atmosphere of Christmas with lights and festivities.
5. Last Christmas – This is a Christmas song released by the British pop duo Wham! in 1984. It describes how a person feels during Christmas. Although this song has been released for a long time, its popularity is astonishing. More than 200 artists (groups) of different genres and even different countries have sung this song.
Despite there being many free websites to track down MP3 songs, you will not ignore Spotify whenever you are looking for a song. You can find almost all songs about Christmas on Spotify as it's hailed as the most popular streaming music app in the world. It collects types of audio files and won't let you down anytime. For instance, there are 348 most popular Christmas songs are compiled into the playlist "Worlds Best Christmas Playlist".
The recommendations above may be not necessary for you as you already know what's your favorite songs for Christmas. Next, we will orient you to the 100% successful method of downloading Christmas songs as local MP3 tracks.
Downloading Christmas songs from Spotify is a practical way. However, offline playback is only attainable for Spotify Premium subscribers. Besides, the playback is limited to the Spotify app and the protection imposed on the downloaded Spotify files always holds you back. Once you are eager to transfer the Christmas songs to an MP3 player, share the with friends, set them as ringtones, add them to videos, or burn them to a CD, how do you cope with the situation? Spotify, and for that matter all streaming music platforms, have similar limitations. It's overt that it's out of your ability to make changes.
However, don't be restless. Success is not arbitrary. TuneCable team allows for the unlimited use of Spotify songs after making a big effort. TuneCable Spotify Music Downloader is crafted to lay the best plan to extract songs from Spotify and save them as local songs in MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, AIFF, or ALAC formats. There will be no restrictions to the converted Spotify songs and can be freely transferred to any device or used with multiple programs.
Both Spotify Free and Premium accounts can be applied to convert songs to plain MP3 files with the original sound quality and full ID3 tags retained. It only takes a few minutes to check the detailed steps, let's continue.
Step 1 Download and Install TuneCable Spotify Music Downloader
Download and install TuneCable Spotify Music Downloader on your computer. There are two versions, Windows and Mac. You should get the corresponding version installed. Launch the program when it completes the installation. Meanwhile, the Spotify app will pop up. If you are not subscribed to Spotify, you can just log in to Spotify with a Free plan.
Step 2 Add Christmas Music Playlist(s) to Download
To add Christmas songs to the task list, go to the left sidebar of Spotify, and click the search button. And then you can input the keyword "Christmas" in the search box. Then you are allowed to locate the desired songs by Top, Genres & Moods, Playlists, Podcasts & Shows, Songs, Albums, Artists, Audiobooks, and Profiles.
Go to the preferred track, album, or playlist, and then drag and drop it to the main screen of TuneCable. Or you can right-click the "three dots" behind the song, album, or playlist, and then choose "Share". Choose to copy its link then paste the link into the TuneCable search box.
After the songs are loaded by TuneCable, a list will be displayed for further selection. Click "OK" after ticking off all wanted tracks.
Step 3 Set Up the Output Settings of Christmas Music
If you are an old user, you may have adjusted the output settings before. But for fresh users, the proper adjustment to the output parameters is essential. Head to the "Settings" icon in the upper right, and then click on it. A pop-up setting window appears.
In the setting panel, don't forget to select "MP3" in the "Output Format" setting when you are meant to convert Christmas songs to MP3 formats. All changes will take effect simultaneously.
Tips: If you want to store all songs by Playlist, Album, or Artist, you can head to the "Output Organized" setting and make a choice accordingly. When changing the output format, the options of the bit rate and sample rate vary. And in general, setting 320kbps in the "Bit Rate" for downloading mp3 files is good enough.
Step 4 Converting Christmas Songs to Local MP3 Songs
If you want to add more songs before the conversion, there is an "+Add" button in the upper left. And there is a "delete" button for removing useless tracks. If you are done with more changes, then you can hit on the "Convert" button. Afterward, the conversion will start. Please wait with patience. Under a stable network connection, the Christmas Songs can be converted to plain MP3 files at a faster speed.
Step 5 Unlimited Use of Christmas MP3 Songs
When the conversion is finished, the output folder will pop up automatically. You can check the downloaded Christmas songs right now. They are saved as local files in common MP3 formats. TuneCable executes this mission flawlessly. Nothing prevents you from unlimited access to Christmas songs and using them at will. You can share them with your family or friends, play them with other media players, add them to videos as BGM, or keep them for other purposes.
Nothing beats practice. If you are willing to stop and spend a few minutes to complete all the above steps, you will find that the conversion of songs is so simple. With TuneCable Spotify Music Downloader, you will not be worried about how to download Christmas songs or other music albums and playlists you are looking for. If you find this post helpful, please share it with the people around you. Start a free trial of TuneCable and have fun now!
Converts Spotify Music, Playlists, Podcasts with lossless quality kept.
Download music tracks from Spotify, Amazon Music, Apple music, Tidal and more services.
Best tool to perfect your album covers with AI technology! Turn album covers with low quality into HD pictures!