Q1. How can I activate or register TuneCable Spotify Downloader?
Once your order has been validated, the registration code will be sent to your e-mail. Then you can simply download and install the program you purchased on your Windows or Mac computer to register it. The registered version will remove the trial version limitations. Now please refer to this guide to register TuneCable program effortlessly: How to register TuneCable programs with registration code provided.
Q2. What can I do if I get the message "Invalid Code"?
First please make sure that you have downloaded the right program. The registration information is case sensitive. And, please do not add blank at the beginning or the end of the word. You can also copy and paste the E-mail and Code into the registration popup dialog. If you are sure that you are running the right program and following the direction but still get the error message, please contact our support team for help.
Q3. Why can I only convert the first 1 minute of each audio?
TuneCable trial version only allows trial users to convert 3 music files at a time and convert the first 1 minute of each song for sample testing. To unlock this restriction, please purchase a license.
Q4. What kinds of music does TuneCable Spotify Downloader support converting? What output format can it export?
Now, TuneCable Spotify Downloader is specially designed for converting Spotify song and Spotify playlist to MP3, AAC, WAV or FLAC format.
Q5. Can I convert the entire playlist from Spotify?
Of course, you can. Spotify Downloader supports converting the entire playlist by dragging and dropping the playlist from Spotify to TuneCable.
Tips: If you want to convert a playlist with more than 200 songs, we suggest you should open the playlist on Spotify, select all files in the playlist and drag & drop them to TuneCable Spotify Downloader program for converting. Or we suggest you'd better to create some new playlists and separately add them for converting.
Q6. How to automatically store the output audio into Artist / Album folders?
Before converting, you can choose to sort the output music files into folders by "Artist/Album", "Artist", "Album", "Artist/Album" or "None" in TuneCable setting window, so that the files would be organized properly.
Q7. The output audio quality is unsatisfied, how to improve the output quality?
If the output audio quality is unsatisfied, please make sure your network is stable and re-convert the music.
Q8. How to solve the problem of "Conversion Failed" when converting Spotify music
Please make sure your music can be well-played on your Spotify before converting.
Please check whether there is any external audio device connected with your computer including USB, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and HDMI, etc. If it is, please disconnect them and retry.
Please delete the driver file under "/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/HAL/MJRecorderDevice.driver" (see here), then reboot your Mac and retry.
Q9. How to fix no sound issue on Mac after using Spotify Music Downloader?
Some users responded that there was no sound from Mac laptop speakers after downloading and using Spotify Music Downloader. Now you can manage to fix this sound issue by following:
1. Open "Terminal" on machine. You can do this by click "Applications" folder in Finder, then open "Utilities" and double-click on "Terminal".
2. Copy this code:
sudo rm -rf /Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/HAL/MJRecorderDevice.driver and paste it to the pop up terminal window, and press "Return". Then enter the password of your Mac and press "Enter" on the keyboard.
3. Close this "Terminal" window on Mac.
4. Restart your machine. Restart your Mac and then you can play the audio normally via media devices.
Q10. How to download all songs from my Spotify playlist seems TuneCable Spotify Downloader can only load and download 500 songs of it.
Due to Spotify's restriction, when draging and droping playlist from Spotify to other program, it can only load out 500 songs of the playlist. To solve this problem, please follow our steps below. Or you can watch this video to know how to do.
1. Launch Spotify app or Spotify Web Player, open the playlist which you want to download.
2. Click the first track, then scroll down to the bottom. Hold down the "SHIFT" key from your keyboard and click the last track.
3. Now you can drag these songs and drop them in specific area which defined on the interface.
Q11. How to Fix Failed 1802/1803 that occurs on TuneCable Spotify Downloader for Mac?
If you encountered the Failed 1802/1803 when using TuneCable Spotify Downloader for Mac under macOS 11.1 or above, please follow our instructions below to authorize 'Music' in the 'Automation' section.
Step 1: Go to 'System Preferences' > 'Security & Privacy' > 'Privacy' module.
Step 2: Find the 'Automation' option, then enable 'Music' option under TuneCable Spotify Downloader.
If the problem persists, please provide us with more detailed information to our support team via [email protected] for further analysis, we will find the solution for you ASAP:
1. Which macOS are you running?
2. Are you a Spotify Free user or Premium subscriber? And are you running the latest version of Spotify?
3. What’s the output format and settings you choose in TuneCable?
4. Does the problem happen to a certain audio file or to all audio files?
5. Please send us all the log files of TuneCable for our analysis. You can find them by going to the program, Menu > Open Log File > logs.
Q12. Why my Spotify account is suspended and what can I do to stop this?
As defined by the US copyright law, recording or converting music is not a violation. However, in June 2021 spotify has changed it’s attitude towards “high speed recording”. So that might be the cause they suspend your account. What should be done then?
1) Contact Spotify support at https://support.spotify.com/us/contact-spotify-anonymous/
2) Confirm to Spotify support that you are no longer engaging in “illegal content downloads”.
3) Update TuneCable to the latest version. After that, do NOT use the "high speed" function in TuneCable for recordings from Spotify.
4) Do not use any other tools for Spotify, as many of them use the high-speed function by default.
5) You can also check this out here. If any other problems, please feel free to contact us.
Q13. My Spotify Account is suspended, what should I do?
Sorry to hear that your Spotify account has been suspended. We explained the problem in detail. For this issue, please check Spotify Account Suspended.
To regain the Spotify suspended account, please check this page.