Amazon Music Recorder is specially developed to help users download any track, album or playlist from Amazon Music Unlimited & Prime Music to MP3, AAC, WAV of FLAC without needing to install Amazon Music app. With this Amazon audio converter, users can transfer Amazon songs to any portable devices for offline listening.
Download and Install the latest version of Amazon Music Recorder to have a try:
Run Amazon Music Recorder on Windows PC and sign in with your Amazon Music Unlimited account, then directly click on the Key icon to open the registration window as below.
Then copy and paste the registration Email and Code you received into the registration popup window.
The registration information is case sensitive. And, please do not add blank at the beginning or the end of the word.
First please make sure that you have downloaded the right program. The registration information is case sensitive. And, please do not add blank at the beginning or the end of the word. You can also copy and paste the E-mail and Code into the registration popup dialog. If you are sure that you are running the right program and following the direction but still get the error message, please contact our support team via firstname.lastname@example.org for further help.
TuneCable trial version only allows trial users to convert 3 music files at a time and convert the first 3 minutes of each song for sample testing. To unlock this restriction, please purchase a license. Buy Now →
Q4. What kinds of music does TuneCable Amazon Music Recorder support converting? What output format can it export?
Amazon Music Recorder is a professional Amazon Music Downloader which is able to bypass the downloading limits of Amazon Music and download songs, albums, or playlists from Amazon Music to MP3, AAC, WAV or FLAC format.
Of course, you can use TuneCable Amazon Music Recorder to convert the entire playlist, artist or album from Amazon Music.
For the sake of providing users with the best conversion rate, TuneCable Amazon Music Recorder adopts a new conversion technology. However, it is a pity that now the program doesn't support online music playback.
Since macOS 10.15 catalina introduces new security mechanisms, a software from the internet or directly from an unidentified developer will be suspected as malware and failed to install it on Mac. To deal with it, please follow How to Open TuneCable on macOS 10.15 Catalina.
Q8. Why Amazon Music Recorder need to install recording driver and what need to do if the installation failed?
To use the program normally, Amazon Music Recorder need to install recording driver. A pop-up window will ask to install virtual device during the installation process, please allow to install.
For some reason, the virtual audio device installation failed or doesn't work properly. In this case, please open 'Device Manager', find 'Sound, video, and game controllers' option to check if the device named 'AMM Virtual Audio Device' is installed correctly. If not, you need to install the virtual audio device by manual.
If there is no the virtual device, please try to install it manually:
1. Right click 'This PC' icon and choose 'Property' to get the information of your computer, please check the info about Windows OS (Win7/Win8/Win8.1/Win10), and the system type (x64/x86).
2. Right click the TuneCable icon and click 'Open file location' to find the 'driver' folder under the installation directory. Open the 'driver' folder, and you will see two folders named 'x64' and 'x86'. Please open one of them (based on your system type is x64 or x86)， there are several folders named by the Windows OS, choose the folder related to your Windows OS.
3. Double-click the file called 'install.bat', when a prompts ask to run it, please allow to run it. Then go back to the 'Device Manager' window to check if the virtual device is installed successfully.
4. Finally, please restart your computer and try to convert music.
Please check whether the volume of the virtual audio device has reached its maximum. If not, please click the audio device icon at the bottom right corner of the desktop, change the audio device to 'AMM Virtual Audio Device' and turn the volume up to the maximum, then switch back to the default audio device.
No. We have a plan to support Amazon Music HD in the future, but currently, TuneCable Amazon Music Recorder doesn't support Amazon Music HD.
Please do not login Amazon account on other devices and play music during the conversion process. If the problem persists, please provide some informations below and contact the support team via email: email@example.com
1. Which Windows OS are you using? Windows 7/8/10? 32 bits or 64 bits?
2. Are you a Prime Music user or Amazon Music Unlimited user? And which country/region does your Amazon Music account belong to?
3. What is the output format you choose?
4. Did the problem happen to a certain audio file or to all audio files?
5. Please send us the log files. Launch TuneCable Amazon Music Recorder, click the Menu button (on the upper right corner) > Open log file. You will see a logs folder, please send us all the files in this folder.
- 1. How to register?
- 2. What can I do if I get the message "Invalid Code"?
- 3. Why can I only convert the first 3 minutes of each audio?
- 4. What kinds of music does Amazon Music Recorder support converting? What output format can it export?
- 5. Can I use Amazon Music Recorder to convert the entire playlist from Amazon?
- 6. Why can't I play music online when I use Amazon Music Recorder?
- 7. How to open TuneCable Apps on macOS 10.15 Catalina?
- 8. Why Amazon Music Recorder need to install recording driver and what need to do if the installation failed?
- 9. Why the sound volume of converted songs is low?
- 10. Does Amazon Music Recorder support Amazon Music HD?
- 11. What to do when Amazon Music Recorder fails to convert music?