If you encountered the Failed 1032 when using TuneCable Spotify Downloader for Mac under macOS 11.1 or above, please follow our instructions below to authorize 'Music' in the 'Automation' section.
Step 1: Go to 'System Preferences' > 'Security & Privacy' > 'Privacy' module.
Step 2: Find the 'Automation' option, then enable 'Music' option under TuneCable Spotify Downloader.
If the problem persists, please provide us with more detailed information to our support team via [email protected] for further analysis, we will find the solution for you ASAP:
1. Which macOS are you running?
2. Are you a Spotify Free user or Premium subscriber? And are you running the latest version of Spotify?
3. What’s the output format and settings you choose in TuneCable?
4. Does the problem happen to a certain audio file or to all audio files?
5. Please send us all the log files of TuneCable for our analysis. You can find them by going to the program, Menu > Open Log File > logs.
- 1. How to register?
- 2. What can I do if I get the message "Invalid Code"?
- 3. Why can I only convert the first 3 minutes of each audio?
- 4. What kinds of music does TuneCable Spotify Downloader support converting? What output format can it export?
- 5. Can I convert the entire playlist from Spotify?
- 6. How to automatically store the output audio into Artist/Album folders?
- 7. The output audio quality is unsatisfied, how to improve the output quality?
- 8. How to make Spotify Music Converter work faster under Spotify V1.0.87 or above on Mac?
- 9. How to solve the problem of "Conversion Failed" when converting Spotify music?
- 10. How to fix no sound issue on Mac after using TuneCable Spotify Downloader?
- 11. How to download all songs from my Spotify playlist seems TuneCable Spotify Downloader can only load and download 100 songs of it.
- Q12. How to Fix Failed 1032 that occurs on TuneCable Spotify Downloader for Mac?