Since Spotify V1.0.87 released, Sidify Music Converter for Spotify now only allows Mac users to convert Spotify music at 1X speed with SIP enabled. In order to make Sidify work up to 5X speed, you can turn SIP off by following the steps below.
Tip #1: Please make sure you're running the latest version of Sidify Music Converter for Spotify V1.2.9, otherwise you need to download and install the latest version from: Download Center.
Tip #2: If you don't want to turn off your SIP, you can also choose to revert to the old version of Spotify V1.0.86.
Solution to Convert Spotify Music at Faster Speed under Spotify V1.0.87 or Above
To convert Spotify music at 5x speed, you need to turn SIP off temporarily. Before you decide to disable SIP to run Sidify Music Converter for Spotify, please note what is SIP (System Integrity Protection) and what will happen after disable it.
1. You must boot into the Recovery OS by restarting your machine > holding
COMMAND + R until the Apple logo appears. Then select Terminal from the Utilities menu.
2. In the window that opens, type
csrutil enable --without kext and press return.
3. This turns off the SIP partially when Sidify Music Converter runs if 5x conversion speed selected. Now type
reboot and press return to restart your machine, then you can launch the Sidify Music Converter for Spotify on Mac and convert music files at 5x speed.
How to activate System Integrity Protection (SIP) again?
For security, System Integrity Protection (SIP) must be enabled again if you complete the conversion with Sidify Music Converter for Spotify. Please quit Sidify Music Converter for Spotify, then boot into the Recovery OS. In the window that opens, type csrutil clear and press return. Now type reboot and press return to restart your machine.
Haven't resolved your problem after trying above methods? Feel free to contact us via Email: email@example.com .
- 1. How to register?
- 2. What can I do if I get the message "Invalid Code"?
- 3. Why can I only convert the first 3 minutes of each audio?
- 4. What kinds of music does TuneCable Spotify Downloader support converting? What output format can it export?
- 5. Can I convert the entire playlist from Spotify?
- 6. How to automatically store the output audio into Artist/Album folders?
- 7. The output audio quality is unsatisfied, how to improve the output quality?
- 8. How to make Spotify Music Converter work faster under Spotify V1.0.87 or above on Mac?
- 9. How to solve the problem of "Conversion Failed" when converting Spotify music?
- 10. How to fix no sound issue on Mac after using Sidify Music Converter?