Since Spotify V1.0.87 released, TuneCable Spotify Downloade now only allows Mac users to convert Spotify music at 1X speed with SIP enabled. In order to make TuneCable work up to 10X speed, you can turn SIP off by following the steps below.
Tip #1: Please make sure you're running the latest version of TuneCable Spotify Downloader, otherwise you need to download and install the latest version from: Download Center.
Tip #2: If you don't want to turn off your SIP, you can also choose to revert to the old version of Spotify V1.0.86.
Solution to Convert Spotify Music at Faster Speed under Spotify V1.0.87 or Above
To convert Spotify music at 10X speed, you need to turn SIP off temporarily. Before you decide to disable SIP to run TuneCable Spotify Downloader, please note what is SIP (System Integrity Protection) and what will happen after disable it.
1. You must boot into the Recovery OS by restarting your machine > holding
COMMAND + R until the Apple logo appears. Then select Terminal from the Utilities menu.
2. In the window that opens, type
csrutil enable --without kext and press return.
3. This turns off the SIP partially when TuneCable Spotify Downloader runs if 10X conversion speed selected. Now type
reboot and press return to restart your machine, then you can launch the TuneCable Spotify Downloader on Mac and convert music files at 10X speed.
How to activate System Integrity Protection (SIP) again?
For security, System Integrity Protection (SIP) must be enabled again if you complete the conversion with TuneCable Spotify Downloader. Please quit TuneCable Spotify Downloader, then boot into the Recovery OS. In the window that opens, type csrutil clear and press return. Now type reboot and press return to restart your machine.
Haven't resolved your problem after trying above methods? Feel free to contact us via Email: [email protected]
- 1. How to register?
- 2. What can I do if I get the message "Invalid Code"?
- 3. Why can I only convert the first 3 minutes of each audio?
- 4. What kinds of music does Spotify Music Downloader support converting? What output format can it export?
- 5. Can I convert the entire playlist from Spotify?
- 6. How to automatically store the output audio into Artist/Album folders?
- 7. The output audio quality is unsatisfied, how to improve the output quality?
- 8. How to solve the problem of "Conversion Failed" when converting Spotify music?
- 9. How to fix no sound issue on Mac after using Spotify Music Downloader?
- 10. How to download all songs from my Spotify playlist seems TuneCable Spotify Downloader can only load and download 500 songs of it.
- Q11. How to Fix Error 1000?
- Q12. How to Fix Error 1005, 1200, 1201, 6208?
- Q13. How to Fix Error 1007?
- Q14. How to Fix Error 1010, 1700-1702?
- Q15. How to Fix Error 1101?
- Q16. How to Fix Error 1102?
- Q17. How to Fix Error 1802-1803?
- Q18. How to Fix Error 4000-4005, 4100-4105?
- Q19. How to Fix Error 4106?