TuneCable Apple Music Converter is a powerful music converter which can help you convert Apple Music files, audiobooks, podcasts and M4P music files to MP3, M4A, WAV, FLAC or AIFF format. Please refer to the following guide on how to register the program on your Windows PC and how to use the program to convert audio files.
Download and Install the latest version of TuneCable Apple Music Converter for Windows to have a try:Try It Free
*Tips: You can only convert the first 3 minutes of each audio with the free trial version. Please buy the full version to unlock its limits.
How to Register TuneCable Apple Music Converter for Windows?
Launch TuneCable Apple Music Converter.
Click the top-right "Menu" button and choose "Register" in the drop-down list, you will get the registration window.
Copy and paste the Email and Code into the registration popup dialog.
The registration info is case sensitive. And, please do not add blank at the beginning or the end of the word.
How to convert Apple Music to MP3/M4A/FLAC/MAV/AIFF?
Run TuneCable Apple Music Converter on Windows
Launch TuneCable Apple Music Converter on Windows. You will see the simple and intelligible interface of TuneCable Apple Music Converter.
Add Audio Files to TuneCable Apple Music Converter
Click the "+ Add" button, then you will see a pop-up window which will show you all the iTunes folders. You can add Apple Music files, audiobooks, podcasts and M4P audio as you want.
Set Preferences of TuneCable Apple Music Converter
Click the "Settings" button on the main interface, and then there will be a pop-up window which allows you to set the output path and the output audio format. If you do not change output path, the output audio will save in the default folder.
Output format as MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, AIFF or ALAC are available when converting Apple Music songs, podcasts and iTunes M4P music. In addition, you are able to set the output audio quality up to 320 kbps.
When finish customization, click "Convert" button to start converting. If you don't want to convert a certain music, please click the "Remove" button to remove this song before converting it. After conversion, go to the "Converted" module to view downloaded music files.
- 1. How to register?
- 2. What can I do if I get the message "Invalid Code"?
- 3. How to solve the problem that it fails to read iTunes library?
- 4. Why the output file is only 3 minutes long?
- 5. What kind of audio formats could be converted?
- 6. How to solve the problem of "Conversion Failed"?
- 7. What should I pay attention while using this program?
- 8. Where can I get the converted files?
- 9. How to improve the output audio quality?
- 10. The output files have several short breaks of silence?
- 11. 1 or 2 seconds of a random song adds to the converted audio?
- 12. How to organize the output audio into Artist / Album folders?
- 13. How to do if there is no sound in the output audio on Windows?
- 14. Whether the metadata can be kept after conversion?
- 15. What to do if your Mac sound is not working after using TuneCable?
- 16. Does TuneCable iMusic Converter runs on Apple Device with M1 Chip?
- 17. How to Fix Error 1000?
- 18. How to Fix Error 1005, 1200, 1201, 6208?
- 19. How to Fix Error 1007?
- 20. How to Fix Error 1010, 1700-1702?
- 21. How to Fix Error 1101?
- 22. How to Fix Error 1102?
- 23. How to Fix Error 1802-1803?
- 24. How to Fix Error 4000-4005, 4100-4105?
- 25. How to Fix Error 4106?
- 26. I encounter some problems that I can't find in FAQ. How can I get technical support?