TuneCable iMazon Recorder is specially developed to help users download any track, album or playlist from Amazon Music Unlimited & Prime Music to MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC or AIFF with ID3 tags kept. With this Amazon audio converter, users can transfer Amazon songs to any portable devices for offline listening.
Download and Install the latest version of TuneCable iMazon Recorder to have a try:
Run TuneCable iMazon Recorder on Windows PC and sign in with your Amazon Music account, then directly click on the Key icon to open the registration window.
Copy and paste the registration Email and Code you received into the registration popup window.
The registration information is case sensitive. Please do not add blank at the beginning or the end of the word.
First please make sure that you have downloaded the right program. The registration information is case sensitive. And, please do not add blank at the beginning or the end of the word. You can also copy and paste the E-mail and Code into the registration popup dialog. If you are sure that you are running the right program and following the direction but still get the error message, please contact our support team via [email protected] for further help.
TuneCable trial version only allows trial users to convert 3 music files at a time and convert the first 3 minutes of each song for sample testing. To unlock this restriction, please purchase a license. Buy Now →
Q4. What kinds of music does TuneCable iMazon Recorder support converting? What output format can it export?
TuneCable iMazon Recorder is a professional Amazon Music downloader which is able to bypass the downloading limits of Amazon Music and download songs, albums, or playlists from Amazon Music to MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC or AIFF format.
Of course, you can use TuneCable iMazon Recorder to convert the entire playlist, artist or album from Amazon Music.
For the sake of providing users with the best conversion rate, TuneCable iMazon Recorder adopts a new conversion technology. Please do not play Amazon Music on other devices during conversion.
Yes, TuneCable iMazon Recorder can retain Ultra HD audio quality for Amazon Music HD subscribers after conversion.
1) Please make sure the songs you want to convert can be played normally on TuneCable or on the Amazon Music web player in Chrome.
2) Please don't connect an external audio device to your computer during the conversion and don't play Amazon Music on other devices at the same time.
3) Please do not login Amazon account on other devices and play music during the conversion process.
If the problem persists, please provide some informations below and contact the support team via email: [email protected]
- 1. How to register?
- 2. What can I do if I get the message "Invalid Code"?
- 3. Why can I only convert the first 3 minutes of each audio?
- 4. What kinds of music does TuneCable iMazon Recorder support converting? What output format can it export?
- 5. Can I use TuneCable iMazon Recorder to convert the entire playlist from Amazon?
- 6. Why can't I play music online when I use TuneCable iMazon Recorder?
- 7. Does TuneCable iMazon Recorder support Amazon Music HD?
- 8. What to do when TuneCable iMazon Recorder fails to convert music?