Please refer to the following tutorial about how to register TuneCable iMazon Recorder for Mac and convert Amazon Music to MP3/AAC/WAV/FLAC/AIFF/ALAC on Macintosh operating systems.
Download and Install the latest version of TuneCable iMazon Recorder for a try:Try It Free
*Tips: You can only convert the first 3 minutes of each audio with the free trial version. Please buy a license to unlock the full version.
How to Register TuneCable iMazon Recorder for Mac?
Open TuneCable iMazon Recorder. Click on the "Key" icon in the upper right corner and you will see the register window as below.
Then copy and paste the registration Email and Code into the registration popup Window. (Note: The registration info is case sensitive. And, please do not add blank at the beginning or the end of the word.)
How to Use TuneCable to Download Amazon Music to MP3 on Mac?
Run Amazon Music Converter on Mac, and the Amazon Music app would be opened automatically.
Drag & drop a song, an album or a playlist from the Amazon Music app to TuneCable. Check the Amazon Music that you'd like to convert to MP3 and then click OK.
Click on the Setting icon in the upper right corner. Here you can choose the Output Format (MP3/AAC/WAV/FLAC/AIFF/ALAC), the Output Quality (256kbps, 192kbps, 128kbps) and Output Path if needed. Please select MP3 as the output format here.
To better organize your music library, you can sort out the converted files by Artist, Album, Artist/Album, or Album/Artist.
Click the Convert button and TuneCable would immediately start converting the Amazon Music to MP3 format.
Once the conversion is completed, you can click the Converted tab to find the well-converted Amazon Music in MP3 format.
- 1. How to register TuneCable iMazon Recorder?
- 2. What can I do if I get the message "Invalid Code" when trying to register?
- 3. Why can I only convert the first 3 minutes of each audio?
- 4. What kinds of music does TuneCable iMazon Recorder support converting? What output format can it export?
- 5. Can I use TuneCable iMazon Recorder to convert the entire playlist from Amazon?
- 6. Why can't I play music online when I use TuneCable iMazon Recorder?
- 7. Does TuneCable iMazon Recorder support Amazon Music HD?
- 8. What to do when TuneCable iMazon Recorder fails to convert music?
- 9. How to Fix Error 1000?
- 10. How to Fix Error 1005, 1200, 1201, 6208?
- 11. How to Fix Error 1007?
- 12. How to Fix Error 1010, 1700-1702?
- 13. How to Fix Error 1101?
- 14. How to Fix Error 1102?
- 15. How to Fix Error 1802-1803?
- 16. How to Fix Error 4000-4005, 4100-4105?
- 17. How to Fix Error 4106?
- 18. I encounter some problem that I can't find any solution in FAQ. How can I get technical support?