This is a simple user tutorial to guide on how to register Apple Music Converter for Mac and convert Apple Music, audiobooks and M4P audio to MP3, AAC, FLAC & WAV. Please refer to the following guide on how to register the program on your Mac and how to use the program to convert audio files.
Download and Install the latest version of Apple Music Converter for Mac to have a try:Try It Free
*Tips: You can only convert the first 3 minutes of each audio with the free trial version. Please buy the full version to unlock its limits.
How to Register Apple Music Converter?
Click "Menu Bar" > "Apple Music Converter" > "Registration" to get the registration window. Or you can directly click "Unregistered" in red to open the registration window.
Copy and paste the Email and Code into the registration popup dialog.
The registration info is case sensitive. And, please do not add blank at the beginning or the end of the word.
How to Convert Apple Music Files to MP3?
Launch Apple Music Converter on Mac
Launch Apple Music Converter and you will see the main interface show as below.
Add Audio Files to Apple Music Converter
Click button and soon all your iTunes folders will be listed in a pop-up window. You can choose the audio files that you want to convert and then click the "OK" button. If you'd like to delete a selected song, please click "Remove" button to remove it from TuneCable.
Set Preferences of Apple Music Converter
Click the menu bar "Apple Music Converter > Preferences" or directly click the button on the interface of the program to open the Preferences window. The output formats including MP3, AAC, FLAC or WAV are available to be chosen from. Also, you can set the output audio quality as well as the conversion speed. You can convert Apple Music songs to MP3, AAC, FLAC or WAV with maximum 320 kbps kept at 20X faster speed. In addition, you can customize the output path. If not, the output audios will be saved under the default folder.
When finish customization, click "Convert" button to start conversion. If you don't want to convert a certain music, please click button to remove this music before converting. After conversion, you can click button to find the converted audio files.
- 1. How to register?
- 2. What can I do if I get the message "Invalid Code"?
- 3. How to solve the problem that it fails to read iTunes library?
- 4. Why the output file is only 3 minutes long?
- 5. What kind of audio formats could be converted?
- 6. How to solve the problem of "Conversion Failed"?
- 7. What should I pay attention while using this program?
- 8. Solutions to Error 1000, 1005, 1008?
- 9. Solutions to Error 1001?
- 10. Solutions to Error 1002?
- 11. Solutions to Error 1004, 1006, 1009?
- 12. Solutions to Error 1007?
- 13. Solutions to Error 5008?
- 14. Where can I get the converted files?
- 15. How to improve the output audio quality?
- 16. The output files have several short breaks of silence?
- 17. 1 or 2 seconds of a random song adds to the converted audio?
- 18. How to organize the output audio into Artist / Album folders?
- 19. How to do if there is no sound in the output audio on Windows?
- 20. Whether the metadata can be kept after conversion?
- 21. What to do if your Mac sound is not working after using TuneCable?
- 22. How to Make TuneCable Work Faster under Mac OS X 10.13?