While using our Products or accessing our website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personal information ("Personal Data") that can be used to contact or identify you.
Here are some of the situations in which you may need to provide personal information to us:
1. Contact us for help or any other reasons;
2. Visit our website (www.tunecable.com);
3. Register as an end-user of our Products and Services and an account is created for you;
4. Error reports or application analytic data that have been sent by the website.
The type of information we collect will depend on your interaction with TuneCable. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
1. Contact Information: Full name, email address, phone number, zip code, country, province, city, and similar contact info;
2. Payment Information: All payment information like credit card number, billing address and other info you submit are collected and used by our payment processor in accordance with their privacy policies. But we won’t collect or store your payment info on our server;
3. Usage Data: We may also collect information about how TuneCable website is accessed and used ("Usage Data”). It may include information like IP address, browser type, browser version, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other diagnostic data;
4. User Communications: Your full name and email address will be required when you contact us for support, participate in our surveys or respond to our email campaigns about upgrades, new products, promotions or special offers;
5. Cookies: We use "cookies" on the website in order to provide better service and experience to our customers. Cookies work as your identification card and may record passwords, preferences and purchases. So, when you access our website, we send one or more cookies – a small text file containing a string of characters to your computer to let the web page server know that you have returned to this site. Cookies in and of themselves do not contain any information that personally identifies you and it doesn't harm your device in any way.
TuneCable may use the information that we collect about you to:
TuneCable will work its best to keep your personal information confidential and secure. Once we collected your personal information, we will not share this information with any others without your permission, except for the limited exceptions already listed. They will only be used for the purposes stated above. And we will never sell your personal data.
In the following circumstances, TuneCable may share your information with third parties, for examples:
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
TuneCable does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children"). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
TuneCable STRONGLY OPPPOSES all forms of malware. TuneCable applications will never intentionally jeopardize our customers' privacy or security. All applications are designed to be easily removable from the computer through an uninstall utility. TuneCable does not employ the use of reinstallers and avoids all features that may be found in any type of malware. No TuneCable application is designed to collect any personally identifiable information from any user. TuneCable applications do not contain, nor are they bundled with, any third party applications (spyware, adware, malware, etc.) that would jeopardize our customers' security or their privacy. All TuneCable applications pass both Kaspersky and Rising vigorous anti-virus/malware tests before public release.
To contact us, please send email to [email protected].