Spotify Music Downloader helps you save Spotify Music files and convert audio files to MP3, AAC, WAV and FLAC format. Please refer to the following tutorial about how to register Spotify Music Downloader and convert Spotify Music, Playlists and Podcasts to MP3, AAC, FLAC & WAV.
You Can Download and Install the latest version of Spotify Music Downloader for Mac on:Try It Free
*Tips: You can only convert the first 3 minutes of each audio with the free trial version. Please buy the full version to unlock the limits.
How to Register Spotify Music Downloader?
Click the menu bar and click Spotify Music Downloader. Choose "Registration" in the drop-down list, you will get the register window below.
Copy and paste the Email and Code into the registration popup dialog.
The registration info is case sensitive. And, please do not add blank at the beginning or the end of the word.
How to Convert Spotify Music Files to MP3?
Run Spotify Music Downloader on Mac
Launch Spotify Music Downloader on Mac. Spotify will be open automatically. You will see the intuitive interface of Spotify Music Converter.
Drag Songs or Playlist from Spotify to Spotify Music Converter.
You can add Spotify audio files by clicking "+" button on the top-left corner. Then choose the songs or playlist you would like to convert in Spotify and drag them to the add window of Spotify Music Converter.
Add Audio Files to Spotify Music Downloader
Click "Setting" button on the top-right corner to choose output format. Then there will be a pop-up window which allows you to set output path and output audio format. Output format as MP3, AAC, WAV and FLAC are available to choose.
When finished customization, click "Convert" button to start conversion. After conversion, you can find the converted audio files by clicking History button.
- 1. How to register?
- 2. What can I do if I get the message "Invalid Code"?
- 3. Why can I only convert the first 3 minutes of each audio?
- 4. What kinds of music does TuneCable Spotify Downloader support converting? What output format can it export?
- 5. Can I convert the entire playlist from Spotify?
- 6. How to automatically store the output audio into Artist/Album folders?
- 7. The output audio quality is unsatisfied, how to improve the output quality?
- 8. How to make Spotify Music Converter work faster under Spotify V1.0.87 or above on Mac?
- 9. How to solve the problem of "Conversion Failed" when converting Spotify music?
- 10. How to fix no sound issue on Mac after using Sidify Music Converter?