What's New in Version 1.2.7
- Fix the error of 1004 and 1008.
- Support dragging and dropping the files to the song list.
- Fix some minor bug.
- Add a startup interface.
Check History Version→
- Operating System: Windows 7, 8, 10(32-bit & 64-bit).
- Processor: 1G Hz processor, or above.
- Monitor: Monitor with 1024x768 pixels or higher resolution.
- RAM: 512MB or higher RAM.
- Other: Spotify application installed (both official version and Windows Store version are fully supported).
Arabic, Azerbaijani, Basque, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Georgian, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian, Indonesian, Japanese, Javanese, Korean, Macedonian, Malay, Maltese, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Romanian, Spanish, Swedish, Slovak, Tamil, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese.
Supported Input Formats
Supported Output Formats
- 1. How to register?
- 2. What can I do if I get the message "Invalid Code"?
- 3. Why can I only convert the first 3 minutes of each audio?
- 4. What kinds of music does Spotify Music Downloader support converting? What output format can it export?
- 5. Can I convert the entire playlist from Spotify?
- 6. How to automatically store the output audio into Artist/Album folders?
- 7. The output audio quality is unsatisfied, how to improve the output quality?
- 8. How to make Spotify Music Downloader work faster under Spotify V1.0.87 or above on Mac?
- 9. How to solve the problem of "Conversion Failed" when converting Spotify music?
- 10. How to fix no sound issue on Mac after using Spotify Music Downloader?
- Q11. How to download all songs from my Spotify playlist seems TuneCable Spotify Downloader can only load and download 100 songs of it.