What's New in Version 1.1.0
- Support the hot update.
- Support to convert Spotify Music to AIFF.
- Support to list the converted songs in the same order as the original playlist.
- Support to choose 'Put system to sleep' or 'Open the output folder' once the conversion done.
Check History Version→
- Operating System: MacOS 10.11, 10.12, 10.13, 10.14, 10.15 and macOS 11 Big Sur.
- Processor: 1G Hz processor, or above
- Monitor: Monitor with 1024x768 pixels or higher resolution
- RAM: 256MB or higher RAM
- Other: The latest Spotify is recommended
Arabic, Azerbaijani, Basque, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Filipino, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Korean, Macedonian, Malay, Maltese, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Simplified Chinese and Chinese Traditional.
Supported Input Formats
Supported Output Formats
- 1. How to register?
- 2. What can I do if I get the message "Invalid Code"?
- 3. Why can I only convert the first 3 minutes of each audio?
- 4. What kinds of music does Spotify Music Downloader support converting? What output format can it export?
- 5. Can I convert the entire playlist from Spotify?
- 6. How to automatically store the output audio into Artist/Album folders?
- 7. The output audio quality is unsatisfied, how to improve the output quality?
- 8. How to make Spotify Music Downloader work faster under Spotify V1.0.87 or above on Mac?
- 9. How to solve the problem of "Conversion Failed" when converting Spotify music?
- 10. How to fix no sound issue on Mac after using Spotify Music Downloader?