Apple Music Converter for Windows
The Powerful iTunes Audio Converting tool
- Convert Apple Music to MP3, WAV, FLAC, AAC & AIFF.
- Record M4A/M4B/AA/AAX audiobooks.
- Convert at 10X faster speed with lossless quality.
- Keep ID3 Tags information after conversion
- Upload & share music to One Drive directly.
- Support the hot update.
- Support to output in AIFF format.
- Support to choose 'Put system to sleep' or 'Open the output folder' once the conversion is done.
- Optimize system prompts, UI and some details.
November 17, 2020
- Fix the issue regarding tags missing.
- Fix the conversion failure issue caused by error 1004.
- Fix the conversion failure issue under YouTube Download mode.
September 04, 2020
- Fix the issue of output audios containing silence or noise.
- Fix the issue that the speed of the converted files is different from the original ones.
- Support keeping composer, AlbumArtist, and comment in ID3 tags.
- Retain Album Artist, Composer, Genre tags for MP3 and AAC output formats.
- Fix the conversion failure issues, including Error 1001.
- Fix the issue of app initialization failure.
- Fix some minor bugs.
December 20, 2019
- Fix crashing issue under certain circumstances.
December 05, 2019
- Added a cover display for conversion and completed interface.
- Added right-click to batch delete function on interface.
- Added function to display by artist on interface.
- Added function to display layout adjustment by time on interface.
- First version of TuneCable iMusic Converter released.