What's New in Version 1.0.0
- First version released.
Check History version→
- Operating System: Mac OS X 10.9, 10.11, 10.12, 10.13, 10.14 and 10.15 Catalina.
- Processor: 1G Hz processor, or above
- Monitor: Monitor with 1024x768 pixels or higher resolution
- RAM: 256MB or higher RAM
- Other: iTunes 10 or later installed (The latest iTunes is recommended)
English, Czech, Dutch, Danish, Filipino, French, Italian, Greek, German, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Russian, Slovak, Swedish, Spanish, Thai, Turkish, Polish, Portuguese and Chinese Traditional
Supported Input Formats
Apple Music, M4P, Protected AAC (from iTunes Store), AAC, MP3, iTunes M4B, M4A music, AIFF, WAV, and Audible AA, AAX
Supported Output Formats
MP3, AAC(.m4a), FLAC, WAV
Apple Music Converter FAQ List
- 1. How to register?
- 2. What can I do if I get the message "Invalid Code"?
- 3. How to solve the problem that it fails to read iTunes library?
- 4. Why the output file is only 3 minutes long?
- 5. What kind of audio formats could be converted?
- 6. How to solve the problem of "Conversion Failed"?
- 7. What should I pay attention while using this program?
- 8. Solutions to Error 1000, 1005, 1008?
- 9. Solutions to Error 1001?
- 10. Solutions to Error 1002?
- 11. Solutions to Error 1004, 1006, 1009?
- 12. Solutions to Error 1007?
- 13. Solutions to Error 5008?
- 14. Where can I get the converted files?
- 15. How to improve the output audio quality?
- 16. The output files have several short breaks of silence?
- 17. 1 or 2 seconds of a random song adds to the converted audio?
- 18. How to organize the output audio into Artist / Album folders?
- 19. How to do if there is no sound in the output audio on Windows?
- 20. Whether the metadata can be kept after conversion?
- 21. What to do if your Mac sound is not working after using Apple Music Converter?
- 22. How to Make Apple Music Converter Work Faster under Mac OS X 10.13?