Amazon Music Converter for Windows
The Powerful Amazon Music Converter
- Convert Amazon Music to MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC or AIFF format.
- Record songs from Amazon Music Unlimited & Prime Music.
- Keep original audio quality and ID3 tags.
- Easy to use with a concise interface.
- No need to install the Amazon Music app.
February 07, 2021
- Fix partial conversion failure issue.
- Optimize the output file with the noise problem.
- Support converting Amazon Music to AIFF.
- Support customizing output file name.
- Support putting system to sleep or opening the output files after conversion.
- Support Dark Mode display and built-in Feedback.
- Fix some minor bugs.
November 24, 2020
- Fix Error 6003, 6001, and 2004 issue.
- Fix the problem of failure to create playlist.
November 06, 2020
- Compatible with the New UI of Amazon Music webplayer.
- Fix the issue of failing to parse the full playlist.
- Fix the issue of failing to keep artworks in some circumstances.
- Fix the issue regarding music files with noise.
- Support the Hotfix mechanism.
September 03, 2020
- Fix the conversion failure issue caused by error 8000, error 6003.
- Optimize the setting of the output path.
- Improve program stability.
- Optimize the program interface.
- Fix the conversion failure issue caused by error 8002/8004.
- Fix partial conversion failure issue caused by error 1004.
- Fix Probe64.dll problem and long tracks conversion failure issue caused under fast mode.
- Fix the issue of the virtual audio device repeated installation.
- Fix the issue "app initialization failure" in some circumstances.
- Fix conversion failure issue in some circumstances.
- Support music playback in TuneCable.
- Add language support for Indonesian.
- Fix some other bugs.
- Convert Amazon Prime Music and Unlimited Music to MP3, AAC, WAV, or FLAC.
- Support keeping ID3 tags after conversion.
- Support converting Amazon tracks in batch.