Please refer to the following tutorial about how to register TuneBoto Amazon Music Converter and convert Amazon Music to MP3/AAC/WAV/FLAC/AIFF.
Download and Install the latest version of Amazon Music Converter for Mac to have a try:Try It Free
*Tips: You can only convert the first 3 minutes of each audio with the free trial version. Please buy the full version to unlock its limits.
How to Register Amazon Musicn Converter for Mac?
Click on the "Menu" bar and click Amazon Music Converter. Choose "Register" in the drop-down list, then you will get the register window as below.
Then copy and paste the registration Email and Code into the registration popup Window. (Note: The registration info is case sensitive. And, please do not add blank at the beginning or the end of the word.)
How to Use Amazon Music Converter to Download Amazon Music to MP3 on Mac?
Run Amazon Music Converter on Mac, then log in your Amazon Music account. Please note that TuneBoto will not take any information out of your account.
Click on the "Setting" button on the upper right corner to choose the Output Format (MP3/AAC/FLAC/WAV/AIFF), the Output Quality (256kbps, 192kbps, 128kbps) and Output Path as required.
Note: If you choose "Auto" as the output format, Amazon Music Converter will convert music at faster speed.
For better organizing your music library, you can save the output Amazon audio files into organized folder like Artist, Album, Artist/Album, or Album/Artist.
Open a playlist, artist, album or podcast, then click on the "Add" icon button on the bottom right corner and select the songs that you'd like to convert.
Click on "Convert" button to start converting the Amazon music to the output format you selected.
After the conversion completed, you can click on "History" icon to find the well converted Amazon music.
- 1. How to register?
- 2. What can I do if I get the message "Invalid Code"?
- 3. Why can I only convert the first 3 minutes of each audio?
- 4. What kinds of music does TuneBoto Amazon Music Converter support converting? What output format can it export?
- 5. Can I use TuneBoto Amazon Music Converter to convert the entire playlist from Amazon?
- 6. Why can't I play music online when I use TuneBoto Amazon Music Converter?
- 7. Does Amazon Music Converter support Amazon Music HD?
- 8. What to do when Amazon Music Converter fails to convert music?