What's New in Version 2.2.2
- Fix the issue of failing to access the Amazon Music web player.
- Fix some minor bugs.
Check History Version→
- Mac OS X 10.11, 10.12, 10.13, 10.14, 10.15 and macOS 11 Big Sur.
- 1G Hz processor, or above
- 512 megabytes (MB) or higher of RAM
- 1GB of available hard-disk space or higher
- 1024*768 resolution display or higher Monitor
Arabic, Chinese, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Norwegian, Portuguese, Spanish, Turkish, Zulu
Supported Input Formats
Supported Output Formats
- 1. How to register?
- 2. What can I do if I get the message "Invalid Code"?
- 3. Why can I only convert the first 3 minutes of each audio?
- 4. What kinds of music does TuneCable iMazon Recorder support converting? What output format can it export?
- 5. Can I use TuneCable iMazon Recorder to convert the entire playlist from Amazon?
- 6. Why can't I play music online when I use TuneCable iMazon Recorder?
- 7. Does TuneCable iMazon Recorder support Amazon Music HD?
- 8. What to do when TuneCable iMazon Recorder fails to convert music?