What's New in Version 2.0.0
- Support converting Amazon Music to AIFF.
- Support customizing output file name.
- Support putting system to sleep or opening the output files after conversion.
- Support Dark Mode display and built-in Feedback.
- Fix some minor bugs.
Check History Version→
- Mac OS X 10.11, 10.12, 10.13, 10.14, 10.15 and macOS 11 Big Sur.
- 1G Hz processor, or above
- 512 megabytes (MB) or higher of RAM
- 1GB of available hard-disk space or higher
- 1024*768 resolution display or higher Monitor
Arabic, Chinese, ChineseSimplified, ChineseTraditional, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Norwegian, Portuguese, Spanish, Turkish, Zulu
Supported Input Formats
Supported Output Formats
- 1. How to register?
- 2. What can I do if I get the message "Invalid Code"?
- 3. Why can I only convert the first 3 minutes of each audio?
- 4. What kinds of music does TuneBoto Amazon Music Converter support converting? What output format can it export?
- 5. Can I use TuneBoto Amazon Music Converter to convert the entire playlist from Amazon?
- 6. Why can't I play music online when I use TuneBoto Amazon Music Converter?
- 7. Does Amazon Music Converter support Amazon Music HD?
- 8. What to do when Amazon Music Converter fails to convert music?