What's New in Version 2.2.0
- Support parsing songs with only one click.
- Enable to obtain/save track lyrics.
- Optimize user interfaces.
- Fix bugs and other optimizations.
Check History Version→
- Operating System: Windows 7, 8, 10, 11(32-bit & 64-bit).
- Processor: 1G Hz processor, or above.
- Monitor: Monitor with 1024x768 pixels or higher resolution.
- RAM: 512MB or higher RAM.
- Other: Spotify application installed (both official version and Windows Store version are fully supported).
Arabic, Azerbaijani, Basque, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Georgian, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian, Indonesian, Japanese, Javanese, Korean, Macedonian, Malay, Maltese, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Romanian, Spanish, Swedish, Slovak, Tamil, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese.
Supported Input Formats
Supported Output Formats
- 1. How to register?
- 2. What can I do if I get the message "Invalid Code"?
- 3. Why can I only convert the first 1 minute of each audio?
- 4. What kinds of music does Spotify Music Converter support converting? What output format can it export?
- 5. Can I convert the entire playlist from Spotify?
- 6. How to automatically store the output audio into Artist/Album folders?
- 7. The output audio quality is unsatisfied, how to improve the output quality?
- 8. How to solve the problem of "Conversion Failed" when converting Spotify music?
- 9. How to fix no sound issue on Mac after using Spotify Music Converter?
- 10. How to download all songs from my Spotify playlist seems TuneCable Spotify Converter can only load and download 500 songs of it.
- Q11. How to Fix Error 1000?
- Q12. How to Fix Error 1005, 1200, 1201, 6208?
- Q13. How to Fix Error 1007?
- Q14. How to Fix Error 1010, 1700-1702?
- Q15. How to Fix Error 1101?
- Q16. How to Fix Error 1102?
- Q17. How to Fix Error 1802-1803?
- Q18. How to Fix Error 4000-4005, 4100-4105?
- Q19. How to Fix Error 4106?