What's New in Version 1.6.0
- Optimize the conversion parameters and add Auto output format.
- Optimize some interfaces of the program.
Check History Version→
- Operating System: Windows 7, 8, 10(32-bit & 64-bit).
- Processor: 1G Hz processor, or above.
- Monitor; Monitor with 1024x768 pixels or higher resolution.
- RAM: 512MB or higher RAM.
- Other: iTunes 10 or later installed (both official version and Windows Store version are fully supported).
Arabic, Azerbaijani, Basque, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Georgian, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian, Indonesian, Japanese, Javanese, Korean, Macedonian, Malay, Maltese, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Romanian, Spanish, Swedish, Slovak, Tamil, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese.
Supported Input Formats
Supported Output Formats
- 1. How to register?
- 2. What can I do if I get the message "Invalid Code"?
- 3. How to solve the problem that it fails to read iTunes library?
- 4. Why the output file is only 3 minutes long?
- 5. What kind of audio formats could be converted?
- 6. How to solve the problem of "Conversion Failed"?
- 7. What should I pay attention while using this program?
- 8. Where can I get the converted files?
- 9. How to improve the output audio quality?
- 10. The output files have several short breaks of silence?
- 11. 1 or 2 seconds of a random song adds to the converted audio?
- 12. How to organize the output audio into Artist / Album folders?
- 13. How to do if there is no sound in the output audio on Windows?