What's New in Version 1.9.0
- Add a new conversion mode - "Webplayer Download".
- Add the option to clear the caches in one click.
- Fix bugs and other optimizations.
Check History Version→
- Operating System: Windows 7, 8, 10, 11(32-bit & 64-bit).
- Processor: 1G Hz processor, or above.
- Monitor; Monitor with 1024x768 pixels or higher resolution.
- RAM: 512MB or higher RAM.
- Other: iTunes 10 or later installed (both official version and Windows Store version are fully supported).
Arabic, Azerbaijani, Basque, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Georgian, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian, Indonesian, Japanese, Javanese, Korean, Macedonian, Malay, Maltese, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Romanian, Spanish, Swedish, Slovak, Tamil, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese.
Supported Input Formats
Supported Output Formats
- 1. How to register?
- 2. What can I do if I get the message "Invalid Code"?
- 3. How to solve the problem that it fails to read iTunes library?
- 4. Why the output file is only 3 minutes long?
- 5. What kind of audio formats could be converted?
- 6. How to solve the problem of "Conversion Failed"?
- 7. What should I pay attention while using this program?
- 8. Where can I get the converted files?
- 9. How to improve the output audio quality?
- 10. The output files have several short breaks of silence?
- 11. 1 or 2 seconds of a random song adds to the converted audio?
- 12. How to organize the output audio into Artist / Album folders?
- 13. How to do if there is no sound in the output audio on Windows?
- 14. Whether the metadata can be kept after conversion?
- 15. What to do if your Mac sound is not working after using TuneCable?
- 16. Does TuneCable iMusic Converter runs on Apple Device with M1 Chip?
- 17. How to Fix Error 1000?
- 18. How to Fix Error 1005, 1200, 1201, 6208?
- 19. How to Fix Error 1007?
- 20. How to Fix Error 1010, 1700-1702?
- 21. How to Fix Error 1101?
- 22. How to Fix Error 1102?
- 23. How to Fix Error 1802-1803?
- 24. How to Fix Error 4000-4005, 4100-4105?
- 25. How to Fix Error 4106?
- 26. I encounter some problems that I can't find in FAQ. How can I get technical support?