- 1. How to register TuneCable iMusic Converter for Mac?
- 2. What can I do if I get the message "Invalid Code" when trying to register?
- 3. Why can I only convert the first 3 minutes of each audio?
- 4. How to fix the problem that only seeing a fraction of the iTunes library in iMusic Converter?
- 5. Which kind of audio formats could be converted?
- 6. What output format can TuneCable iMusic Converter export?
- 7. How to get the highest output quality?
- 8. How to solve the problem of "Conversion Failed" when converting iTunes music with TuneCable iMusic Converter?
- 9. How to fix no sound issue on Mac after using TuneCable iMusic Converter?
- 10. How to fix the problem that 1 or 2 seconds of a random song from iTunes library adds to the converted audio?
- 11. I'm limited to do the conversion at 1X speed. What happened?
- 12. How to automatically store the output audio into Artist / Album folders?
- 13. How to keep chapters when converting an Audiobook file?
- 14. Does TuneCable iMusic Converter runs on Apple Device with M1 Chip?
- 15. How to Fix Failed 1000?
- 16. How to Fix Failed 1005, 1200, 1201, 6208?
- 17. How to Fix Failed 1007?
- 18. How to Fix Failed 1010, 1700-1702?
- 19. How to Fix Failed 1101?
- 20. How to Fix Failed 1102?
- 21. How to Fix Failed 1802-1803?
- 22. How to Fix Failed 4000-4005, 4100-4105?
- 23. How to Fix Failed 4106?
- 24. After upgrading the latest version, it prompts that the program is not compatible with the system version. What should I do?
- 25. I encounter some problems that I can't find in FAQ. How can I get technical support?
Q1. How to register TuneCable iMusic Converter for Mac?
Click the Menu Bar > iMusic Converter. Choose Registration in the drop-down list, you will get the register window below. Or directly click the red word "Unregistered" to open the registration window.
Q2. What can I do if I get the message "Invalid Code" when trying to register?
First please make sure that you have downloaded the right program. The registration information is case sensitive. And, please do not add blank at the beginning or the end of the word. You can also copy and paste the E-mail and Code into the registration popup dialog. If you are sure that you are running the right program and following the direction but still get the failed message, please contact our support team for help.
Q3. Why can I only convert the first 3 minutes of each audio?
It's the limitation of trial version. You can buy full version to unlock the 3-minute conversion limitation.
Q4. How to fix the problem that only seeing a fraction of the iTunes library in iMusic Converter?
1. Please make sure you've well downloaded all your music from iTunes to your computer and your computer is well authorized with the same Apple ID that you used when downloading the iTunes music.
2. If you've already downloaded the music but the program fails to read them, please recreate your iTunes Music library.xml for a try:
-  Uninstall TuneCable iMusic Converter from your computer
-  Go to your home directory –> Music –> iTunes and delete "iTunes Music Library.xml"
-  Download and install TuneCable iMusic Converter from Download Center (DO NOT launch iMusic Converter)
-  Start iTunes and play a song to generate a new .xml file
Now close iTunes and start iMusic Converter to check whether the issue can be fixed.
Q5. Which kind of audio formats could be converted?
iMusic Converter can convert any audio that can be played in iTunes, including Apple Music tracks, iTunes M4P music, iTunes audiobooks, and Audible audiobooks.
Q6. How to get the highest output quality?
Please select AAC as the output format to get the highest output quality. If you are still unsatisfied with it, please contact us via e-mail at [email protected] for further help.
Q7. What output format can TuneCable iMusic Converter export?
TuneCable iMusic Converter can convert audio files to MP3, AAC, FLAC and WAV format.
Q8. How to solve the problem of "Conversion Failed" when converting iTunes music with TuneCable iMusic Converter?
Ⅰ. Please confirm that the source files can be played normally in iTunes/Music.
Please open iTunes/Music and check whether the songs you’d like to convert can be played normally.
Ⅱ. Should you encounter any of the situations as described below, please try the detailed steps to check whether the issue can be fixed:
The songs play for about 20 seconds in iTunes/Music and then skip to the next song for converting and end up with “conversion failure”.
Step 1. Please check whether the system is connected to any audio output device. If it is, please disconnect the external audio device (including the audio devices connected by Bluetooth, like speakers or headphones).
Step 2. Restart your computer and convert the songs again.
Conversion progress for a single song performs normally, but fails when it is almost completed.
Solution: Reset Documents Permissions.
For macOS10.15 users, please check System Files-> Security & Privacy to see if Files and Folders has been granted access to the relevant Documents directory. If it’s not found here, please perform the reset operation.
Search “Terminal” in finder and open it up. In the Terminal application, execute the following command to reset the access permissions of Documents.
tccutil reset SystemPolicyDocumentsFolder "com.tunecable.itunesconverter"
There will be a pop-up window to request permissions when TuneCable is launched next time.
 For other situations, please delete the driver file under "/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/HAL/MMAudio Device.driver", open terminal, and enter "sudo killall coreaudiod" command. Now relaunch TuneCable for a try.
If the solutions above are not effective, please send an e-mail to our support team at [email protected], describing the problem in more details and attaching your macOS and iTunes version as well as the log files of TuneCable.
To find the log files, just go to the menu bar on the upper left corner and click on File > Show Log File > Logs, and a window which contains the log files would pop up.
Q9. How to fix no sound issue on Mac after using TuneCable iMusic Converter?
Some users responded that there was no sound from Mac laptop speakers after downloading and using iMusic Converter. Now you can manage to fix this sound issue by following How to Fix No Sound Issue on Mac after Using TuneCable.
Q10. How to fix the problem that 1 or 2 seconds of a random song from iTunes library adds to the converted audio?
Please disable the Crossfade Songs in iTunes > Preferences > Playback.
Q11. I'm limited to do the conversion at 1X speed. What happened?
We are sorry that currently the program is limited to 1X conversion speed under macOS 10.13 and above. The Windows version of the program is able to convert at fast speed as usual. We can help you switch to the Windows version if needed.
Q12. How to automatically store the output audio into Artist / Album folders?
Before converting, please click the setting button on the top-right corner, and then check the box of the "Artist/ Album" after Output Organized. Now, TuneCable iMusic Converter supports saving the output audio into Artist, Album, Artist/Album or Album/Artist folder to meet users' various users needs.
Q13. How to keep chapters when converting an Audiobook file?
If you want to keep the original chapter in the audiobooks, please select AAC as output format.
Q14. Does TuneCable iMusic Converter runs on Apple Device with M1 Chip?
Yes, from the V1.1.0 version, TuneCable Apple Music Converter supports running on M1 Chip devices. You can know more from the version history.
Q15. How to Fix Failed 1000?
Cause: An unknown error is occuring.
Solution: You can try again later or change your conversion mode under the program setting.
Q16. How to Fix Failed 1005, 1200, 1201, 6208?
Cause: Failed code 1005, 1200, 1201, 6208 belong to runtime error.
Solution: Please restart the program for a try.
Q17. How to Fix Failed 1007?
Cause: Your iTunes/Apple Music account is logged in and playing music at the same time on multiple devices.
Solution: Please make sure that you are only using iTunes/Apple Music on your computer while in conversion.
Q18. How to Fix Failed 1010, 1700-1702?
Cause: Failed code 1010, 1700-1702 mean you are encountering errors like query no match, query failure, download failure under "YouTube Download" conversion mode.
Solution: Please try iTunes Record Mode in the settings.
Q19. How to Fix Failed 1101?
Cause: TuneCable fails to initiate iTunes/Apple Music.
Solution: Please restart the program for a try. If the problem still persists, we suggest you reinstall iTunes/Apple Music from its official website.
Q20. How to Fix Failed 1102?
Cause: Failed code 1102 means TuneCable fails to play songs in iTunes/Apple Music, you can check if you can fix it with the below options.
(1) Please check if you are using the latest version of TuneCable and iTunes/Apple Music.
(2) Please check if you can play the song on iTunes/Apple Music like you normally do.
(3) If you are using Bluetooth or other device to connect your computer, please break the connection.
Q21. How to Fix Failed 1802-1803?
If you encountered the Failed 1802/1803 when using TuneCable Apple Music Converter for Mac under macOS 11.1 or above, please follow our instructions below to authorize 'Music' in the 'Automation' section.
Step 1: Go to 'System Preferences' > 'Security & Privacy' > 'Privacy' module.
Step 2: Find the 'Automation' option, then enable 'Music' option under TuneCable Apple Music Converter.
If the problem persists, please provide us with more detailed information to our support team via [email protected] for further analysis, we will find the solution for you ASAP:
1. Which macOS are you running and what’s your iTunes version?
2. What kind of audio are you converting? Apple Music? Audiobooks? iTunes M4P songs or ordinary audio files?
3. What’s the output format and settings you chose?
4. Does the problem happen to a certain audio file or to all audio files?
5. Please send us the log files of TuneCable Apple Music Converter. Just find the menu button on the upper left corner and click on File > Show Log File > Logs. Please send us all the logs in this folder.
Q22. How to Fix Failed 4000-4005, 4100-4105?
Cause: Failed code 4000-4005, 4100-4105 means the input/output path does not exist, the program fails to create the output files or the name of the output path is too long, or need authorization to create a folder.
Solution: Run TuneCable as an administrator, go to the "Setting" window, set a different output path, and choose "None" under "Output Organized" for a try.
For Failed 4003, please change the output path to a disk that has much space left.
Q23. How to Fix Failed 4106?
Cause: Failed 4106 means the output file is too large to save into your FAT disk.
Solution: Please choose another output path apart from FAT disk.
Q24. After upgrading the latest version, it prompts that the program is not compatible with the system version. What should I do?
For better development of TuneCable products, we adopt new technology in the latest version which is no longer compatible with macOS 10.14 or lower systems.
There are some solutions if you can not use the TuneCable program for this reason:
1. Update your macOS system to Mac 10.15 or above. The latest version is recommended.
2. Switch to a Windows computer, and our support team will help you change the license.
3. Download the old version which is still compatible with macOS 10.11 -10.14. However, we still want to remind you that the old version may have some bugs which already been fixed in the latest version.
TuneCable Apple Music Converter: https://www.tunecable.com/tunecable-imusic-converter-oldmacos.dmg
Q25. I encounter some problems that I can't find in FAQ. How can I get technical support?
Please contact our support team at [email protected] and provide us with detailed info like Mac OS, iTunes version, and program log files for analysis.
Tips: How to find the log file of TuneCable? Just find the menu button on the upper left corner and click on File > Show Log File > Logs, and a window which contains the log files would pop up.