What's New in Version 2.2.2
- Improved conversion speed when recording music from the web player.
- Newly added AA/AAX Converter.
- Fix bugs and other optimizations.
Check History Version→
- Windows 7, 8, 10, 11 (32 bits or 64bits).
- 1GHz processor or above.
- 512 megabytes (MB) or higher of RAM.
- 1GB of available hard-disk space or higher.
- 1024*768 resolution display or higher Monitor.
Arabic, Azerbaijani, Basque, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Georgian, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian, Indonesian, Japanese, Javanese, Korean, Macedonian, Malay, Maltese, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Romanian, Spanish, Swedish, Slovak, Tamil, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
Supported Input Formats
Supported Output Formats
- 1. How to register TuneCable iMazon Recorder?
- 2. What can I do if I get the message "Invalid Code" when trying to register?
- 3. Why can I only convert the first 1 minute of each audio?
- 4. What kinds of music does TuneCable iMazon Recorder support converting? What output format can it export?
- 5. Can I use TuneCable iMazon Recorder to convert the entire playlist from Amazon?
- 6. Why can't I play music online when I use TuneCable iMazon Recorder?
- 7. Does TuneCable iMazon Recorder support Amazon Music HD?
- 8. What to do when TuneCable iMazon Recorder fails to convert music?
- 9. How to Fix Error 1000?
- 10. How to Fix Error 1005, 1200, 1201, 6208?
- 11. How to Fix Error 1007?
- 12. How to Fix Error 1010, 1700-1702?
- 13. How to Fix Error 1101?
- 14. How to Fix Error 1102?
- 15. How to Fix Error 1802-1803?
- 16. How to Fix Error 4000-4005, 4100-4105?
- 17. How to Fix Error 4106?
- 18. I encounter some problem that I can't find any solution in FAQ. How can I get technical support?