What's New in Version 1.4.5
- Not support running on systems below macOS 10.15.
- Fix bugs and other optimizations.
Check History Version→
- Mac OS X 10.15 - macOS 13
- 1G Hz processor, or above
- 512 megabytes (MB) or higher of RAM
- 1GB of available hard-disk space or higher
- 1024*768 resolution display or higher Monitor
Arabic,Azerbaijani,Basque,Bosnian,Bulgarian,Catalan,Chinese,Croatian,Czech,Danish,Dutch,English, Filipino,Finnish,French,Galician,Georgian,German,Greek,Hebrew,Hindi,Hungarian,Indonesian,Italian, Japanese,Javanese,Korean,Macedonian,Malay,Maltese,Norwegian,Persian,Polish,Portuguese,Romanian, Russian,Slovak,Spanish,Swedish,Tamil,Thai,Turkish,Ukrainian,Vietnamese
Supported Input Formats
Supported Output Formats
- 1. How to register TuneCable iMazon Recorder?
- 2. What can I do if I get the message "Invalid Code" when trying to register?
- 3. Why can I only convert the first 3 minutes of each audio?
- 4. What kinds of music does TuneCable iMazon Recorder support converting? What output format can it export?
- 5. Can I use TuneCable iMazon Recorder to convert the entire playlist from Amazon?
- 6. Why can't I play music online when I use TuneCable iMazon Recorder?
- 7. Does TuneCable iMazon Recorder support Amazon Music HD?
- 8. What to do when TuneCable iMazon Recorder fails to convert music?
- 9. How to Fix Error 1000?
- 10. How to Fix Error 1005, 1200, 1201, 6208?
- 11. How to Fix Error 1007?
- 12. How to Fix Error 1010, 1700-1702?
- 13. How to Fix Error 1101?
- 14. How to Fix Error 1102?
- 15. How to Fix Error 1802-1803?
- 16. How to Fix Error 4000-4005, 4100-4105?
- 17. How to Fix Error 4106?
- 18. I encounter some problem that I can't find any solution in FAQ. How can I get technical support?