What's New in Version 1.2.0
- Support dark mode.
- Optimize some interfaces.
- Fix some minor bugs.
Check History Version→
- Mac OS X 10.11, 10.12, 10.13, 10.14, 10.15 and macOS 11 Big Sur.
- 1G Hz processor, or above
- 512 megabytes (MB) or higher of RAM
- 1GB of available hard-disk space or higher
- 1024*768 resolution display or higher Monitor
Arabic,Azerbaijani,Basque,Bosnian,Bulgarian,Catalan,Chinese,Croatian,Czech,Danish,Dutch,English, Filipino,Finnish,French,Galician,Georgian,German,Greek,Hebrew,Hindi,Hungarian,Indonesian,Italian, Japanese,Javanese,Korean,Macedonian,Malay,Maltese,Norwegian,Persian,Polish,Portuguese,Romanian, Russian,Slovak,Spanish,Swedish,Tamil,Thai,Turkish,Ukrainian,Vietnamese
Supported Input Formats
Supported Output Formats
- 1. How to register?
- 2. What can I do if I get the message "Invalid Code"?
- 3. Why can I only convert the first 3 minutes of each audio?
- 4. What kinds of music does TuneCable iMazon Recorder support converting? What output format can it export?
- 5. Can I use TuneCable iMazon Recorder to convert the entire playlist from Amazon?
- 6. Why can't I play music online when I use TuneCable iMazon Recorder?
- 7. Does TuneCable iMazon Recorder support Amazon Music HD?
- 8. What to do when TuneCable iMazon Recorder fails to convert music?